08:51:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello all new coupon off sammydress  hurry up and check out 

Well, this is my first spinner, and just let me say, it is very good. On my first moderate spin I got 2:02 spin time, which is pretty good considering this was only about 3$  5$ out of my pocket. Yes soinner itself is very attractive in color and shape. Weight wise, it has a solid weight, around 2-3oz. The only problem with the spinner I have is that the outer bearings are very squeaky. While spinning, it is very satisfying, and if you try to change its axis, it has what seems like a slight, yet 'comfortable' resistance. Overall 4/5: Great Spinner! Squeakyness is not too appreciated...if I could fix this then


but I've always thought they looked cool. After keeping it on my desk, it's fun to fidget with and is kind of meditative to watch and hold.

It comes in a no-frills box, with covers for the center bearing on each side for a smoother hold. Straight out of the box, the plastic is smooth to the touch and almost slippery. Mold lines are around the perimeter so you don't feel them much, and burrs are at a minimum. It's small enough to hold between your thumb and index finger and spin freely. I have fairly large hands and never had a clearance issue. The bearings on the outside seem to be for weight only...they do spin, but I'm not sure how you'd use them to spin it for periods of time. I can barely get it spinning by holding an outer bearing in my index and thumb. Not a lot of clearance there.

Spin times aren't spectacular, but are decent. I've included two videos of it spinning, one on a hard surface and the other "in hand" and I would say the times are a good representation of average spin times. Not sure how well the sound will come through but it's got a little hum 


For more detail check it the link 


*****   New amazing spinner here    *****

(free shipping) 


Coupon 12% SW1001 end on 2017/10/01

Coupon 3$ OFF OVER 19$ 
               6$ OFF OVER 59$     SHI1001
              10$OFF OVER 99$



Sammydress Instagram: https://goo.gl/56jbjW

Sammydress Facebook: https://goo.gl/Qj1LQS

Sammydress PlusSize facebook: https://goo.gl/n22DN3










You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: